Last Updated: October 2015
- 3 Payments of $99 – $19 Setup Fee
- In Business Since 2001
- A+ BBB Rating
- Free Credit Reports and Scores
- Served Over 100,000 Clients
- Risk Free Guarantee
The Credit People Review
The Credit People have served more than 100,000 people since the company began offering its credit repair services to the public in 2001. They are well regarded by many financial news entities and the Better Business Bureau. They are one of the more affordable credit repair companies by virtue of their flat rate pricing structure, free credit reports, and low setup fee.
What They Offer
The Credit People have a business philosophy that they call Score Driven Results. They do what most credit repair companies do but make the extra effort to help raise their clients’ credit scores in more ways than just disputing and removing items from credit reports.
- They will intervene on your behalf in situations in which the client must pass a credit check, such as housing applications and new employment.
- They will update the client on the status of their credit score.
- They will write referral letters for their clients.
- They offer around the clock access to the client’s credit repair information.
- They provide support in order to answer questions the client may have.
What It Costs
The Credit People take a different approach to pricing than the majority of competing credit repair companies. They have a flat rate and no hidden fees. Here is a breakdown of what their service costs:
- There is a $19 fee that is assessed at the beginning. This covers the setup of the account.
- There are 3 payments of $99 that covers the cost of the service.
- The retrieval of credit reports from all three credit bureaus is free.
- The retrieval of credit scores from all three credit bureaus is also free.