Last Updated: August 2015
- First Month: $99.95 (Setup Fee) Then $59.95
- Hundreds of Thousands of Clients Since 1991
- Over 7.3 Million Items Removed in 2014
- Family Members & Military Receive $50 Discount
- Free Credit Score Summary
Lexington Law Review
Lexington Law is the leading credit repair service because of their aggressive, tireless approach. The company consists of 22 lawyers that span 16 states. You may ask, “But will they help me raise my credit score?” Answer: There’s just no arguing with results. Since their founding in 1991 Lexington Law has helped hundreds of thousands of people repair their credit. Through their actions they were able to remove over 7.3 million questionable negative items from their clients’ credit reports in 2014 alone! With numbers like that it’s no wonder they’re the most trusted name in credit repair.
What They Offer
Lexington Law offers three levels of service. They’ll work closely with you so that you can choose the service plan that best suits your needs and also the items you want to dispute.
Getting Started – The first thing you need to do is obtain a copy of your credit report. You’ll need this at the time of your initial consultation. You are entitled to at least one free copy of your credit report per year. Some states allow you to obtain more than one annually. Free consultations are available over the phone and via the internet.
After That – Once you have your free consultation and setup your account, your case is handled by what are called Case Facilitators. They are paralegals and they handle most of the work regarding the repairing of your credit. Don’t worry though, they’re completely qualified to handle your case. In the event a complex issue arises lawyers that act as Case Supervisors are available to address it.
- Lexington Regular is the basic plan and covers credit bureau disputes.
- Concord Standard is the next step up and covers the validation of debt, escalated information requests, and goodwill interventions.
- Concord Premier is the top level of service. One nice thing this plan includes is Identity Theft Insurance. You will also have access to Lexington Law’s Report Watch service. It keeps an eye on your credit report so you can review it easily whenever you want. Premier even includes expert analysis of your credit score so you can make smarter, better informed decisions during the credit repair process.
Billing – With Lexington Law you pay as you go, one month at a time. You are not billed per item removed from your credit report. There are no hidden fees of any kind.
Canceling Your Service – You are able to end your service when you choose. At which time you are under no obligation to the company and you won’t be charged any cancellation fees or penalties.